Services - Morehead Veterinary Clinic - Morehead, KY
We provide the following services to keep your friend happy, safe, and healthy:
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, dental X-rays & Surgical tooth extractions.
- Routine Canine and Feline Spays and Neuters
- Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA) Check our Tibial Tuberosity Page for more info!
- Otoscopic Ear Flushes
- Doppler Monitoring
- Tumor Removal & Biopsy
- We have an in house laboratory where we perform routine blood work and fecal checks.
- Routine Exams, wellness checks vaccinations, etc.
- We have access to labs and specialist for test or services that we can not perform in our clinic.
- We offer heartworm, ehrlichia, lyme & felv/fiv testing.
- For the busy pet owner on the go we offer drop-off services with no additional charge.
- Emergency Services- Please call our clinic telephone number for emergency care information.
Appointments: To allow time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. Emergency cases always receive top priority and immediate attention. We will gladly accommodate unscheduled arrivals as quickly as possible.
Early Morning “Drop-Off”: For your convenience “drop-off” appointments are available. A “drop-off” means you can bring your pet to the clinic at the time that works best for you and leave him/her with us for several hours or for pick up before the clinic closes. Usually we will ask you to “drop-off” in the morning so our doctors can examine your pet between other appointments or at a time reserved for admitted patients. Once the examination is completed, the doctor will call you to go over findings and discuss recommended treatment if needed, and to address any concerns or questions you may have regarding the care of your pet.
Admissions: For the health and safety of all animals in our care, we require hospitalized and boarding patients to be current on their vaccinations as appropriate, unless their current health status precludes certain immunizations.
For Your Pet’s Safety: We request that your pet be on a leash or in a carrier when entering or leaving the clinic.
Payment: We require full payment at the time of services. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards, Care Credit, cash, and personal checks.